Thursday 19 November 2015

December Coach Internship

Take this as YOUR sign !!




I have officially opened up registration for my December Health & Fitness Coach Internship group ! This opportunity is for ANYONE who is passionate , driven, loves health & fitness & social media ! 

Just over a year ago I found this opportunity through Instagram and it has completely changed my life. I make a full time career income from home , while raising my daughter and doing something I love every single day : Helping people !! Working less then 2 hours a day so I can focus my life around what really matters: my family ! 


Check out @christinakleinfitness on Instagram for my journey !



Through my 18 months as a coach I have: 

created a prosperous career

travelled with this company ( earned free tropical trips )

helped hundreds of ladies become healthy, fit and confident

mentored over 150 other ladies /mom's / college students to start fitness businesses


made the most incredible friendships

have become the healthiest and happiest I've ever been in my life

gained confidence, passion and independence

I never in a million years would have pictured myself running a successful business at 26 and being my own CEO !

The best part of it all... is being able to pass all of this on to other woman. To mentor , empower, support , cheer on and help other ladies do the same. You do not need any experience in the field, you by no means have to be in the best shape and you do not need to invest everything you own to get started. All you need is a positive attitude, the desire to help others and excitement to make 2016 your best year EVER !



If you are the least bit interested or would like me to fill you in with more details EMAIL christinakleinfitness@gmail.com 

I can't wait to chat more with you and to meet my new #girlboss girlfriends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips