Monday 21 March 2016

April FIT CAMP






I'M LOOKING FOR 10 Ladies (or gents) that want to completely redefine transform and sculpt their bodies !!
Whether your goal is to be Bikini ready *OR* want to kick up your overall health... Summer Goals start NOW!!

You won't need ANY equipment or gym .. NO complicated machines or heavy weights.. NO long hours with a personal trainer..
You actually don't even need to leave your house!!
AMAZING.. right?

Promise to give me your all for just 30 minutes a day ( or less depending on the program) and TOGETHER we will get you sculpted, leaned out, 100% confident and completely bikini ready as well as learn to portion control with our super easy, fun and custom portion control eating system.
I don't count points, calories or macros! I do not believe in starving yourself thin. I believe in proper nutrients, clean eating.... but most importantly = BALANCE!

I focus on EATING CLEAN for maximum results and minimal pain!
I get it, I used to workout over 2 hours a day.... All the way to not working out at all and feeling frumpy and yucky about myself. This is all about creating a lifestyle change that's maintainable :D (y)

All workouts are done from the comfort of YOUR own home on YOUR schedule. You can live anywhere in the US or Canada! You'll have ME as your personal coach for the entire month <3

I promise to give you 110% and walk you through every step of the program, beginning to end!

It's Time to COMMIT to changing your life.
Make THIS SUMMER , your best and healthiest yet.
I'm looking for 10 Ladies ( or gents) who are SERIOUS about changing their life..who want to feel stronger, healthier and more confident than ever!

Please note: *This program is NOT free*
BUT I will tell you its ON SALE and only until our SIGN UP Deadline March 25th

What else do you get in the Challenge???
- workout program
- workout calendar so you never have to wonder what exercise to do and on what days!
- portion control containers ( * 21 Day Fix Program)
- nutrition guide & meal planning tips
- healthy recipes
- Shaker Cup
- 30 day supply shakeology - whole food shake for ELITE nutrition (vegan options available )
- online health and fitness tools
- Access my private website Elite Vitality Challenge tools
- daily support
- team support (private Facebook support group )
- Myself as your personal health and fitness coach! We will check in a few times a week and any time you have questions or need some encouragement I will be there for you!

I've helped over 200 women change their lives and create these amazing results and I'd love to help you too!!!

If you are interested please add me as a friend at www.facebook.com/ChristinaKleinFitness or email me ChristinaKleinFitness@gmail.com AND send me a message that says "SAVE ME A SPOT!" .. space is very limited!!

First come, first in! Let’s do this !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips